Addiction resource websites courtesy of Julie Turner, a student at the University of Wyoming:
- Addiction Resource, which raises awareness of the usage and impact of alcohol on college students.
- Vaping on Campus, which raises awareness of the usage and impact of e-cigarettes/vape pens on college students.
Addiction Hope Resources courtesy of Emily Carter, Community Outreach Specialist with the Center on Addiction:
- Addiction HopeTracker, which is a free 10-session crash course on alcohol and drug addiction which contains a social community where individuals can get help while remaining anonymous.
- HopeTracker has been featured on CBS 12 News: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yphMyHS3qzU
- Information on Addiction, which is a quiz that tests your knowledge of addiction and how to help a loved one.
- Addiction Recovery, which provides comprehensive information about addiction recovery.
- On the Wagon, which allows individuals to locate a local drug rehab facility and has advanced searching parameters such as; low-income, LGBT, etc.